Thursday, May 15, 2014

Instant Headache Relief...Literally

For some reason, even when I have medicine readily available, I usually don't take it. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Maybe it's because I just have a natural shyness towards medicine, including simple over the counter drugs.

That's why I love these essential oils so much. I can use them- over and over-  never grow immune to their positive effects, never suffer bad side effects (because there are none) and find the results to come much more quickly than waiting for a horse pill to break down in my system to the point it can offer relief. 

Today I had a headache. The kind where you find yourself massaging your temples, rubbing the bridge of your nose and pressing on your sinuses in hopes of finding some let up from the ache. The kind that makes you wander around your house and ignore the piles of things to do. The kind that makes you want to turn on the tv, turn off the kid's mouths and just lay on the couch. 

Normally even though I have a cabinet with Tylenol, Motrin and Ibuprofen in it, I would just suffer through until bedtime and sleep it away. Even when I'm not pregnant. 

But today, I tried something different. I did a quick search on Pinterest for headache relief from essential oils. One post recommended peppermint. So I massaged a drop into my temples, across my forehead and on the back of my neck. Instantly- and even I was shocked to find it work so quickly, and I'm a true believer in these crazy oils- my headache disappeared. You are accusing me of exaggeration, I can sense it. But I'm not. In literal seconds my headache was gone. In it's place I felt the coolness of the peppermint permeating my skin...and I smelled like a row of old folks during church at the small Baptist church down the street. 

Even though the results continue to be positive with every new "illness" I treat from home- from bug bites to burns, coughs to cuts- I'm continually shocked at the immense power of these potent drops of essential oils. 

You may think I've gone off the deep end, gotten way too crunchy for your taste, and am talking about this stuff ad nauseum and maybe I have, did and am. But I haven't needed a doctor or prescription in 6 months now and I have three little germ carriers who like to wipe their runny nose on me and cough on each other, and they haven't seen a doctor, over counter med or prescription in six months either.  

So maybe I'm a little less crazy, and just finally doing something that works

Find out for yourself. Sign up wholesale. Order a Premium Starter Kit- trust me, it's the one that cost the most, but it's also the one that is the best value. I tried to do it "cost effectively" and it cost me lots more than if I'd just done it right the first time. Trust me on this. You will get 11 oils and a diffuser and you will find the same day your package of oils arrives, just how amazing these oils are. 

Here's the link to get started: Young Living Sign Up. Enroller ID/Sponsor ID #1628451






No comments:

Post a Comment